Monday, July 27, 2009

7-27-09 No Receptor Results Yet

Rhonda, the RN from Medical City Dallas who works with the oncologists there as the main source for clinical trials, called me this afternoon to let me know that she had called the lab this morning and later this afternoon to see if the receptor parts of the pathology report were available. They weren't so we know nothing more than we did.

I did not feel well today at all. I had this sort of heartburn, churning, achy, feeling down between my ribs and in my intestine area. And my biopsied liver was complaining, too, saying it is really sore now. David says I might possibly sort of overdid it this weekend with all the company. I totally disagree with that assessment. Tonight after supper I just vegged out in front of the TV and then took Sandy for our short 1/3 mile walk like we do every morning. Hopefully by Wednesday I'll be back at the mile walk every night. And this weekend I started having a dry cotton mouth. This morning I had to drink milk with every bite of cinnamon roll I ate just to get it down my throat because I had no saliva in my mouth. I've been guzzling water to see if that will help the situation. I'm keeping some mini candy canes close by for liquid when I get dry now.

No comments: