Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Ashlynn!


We called Ashlynn Faith this afternoon to wish her a happy first birthday. We talked to her, but she didn't say anything to us. Kelly said she was really looking at the phone and then wanted it in her mouth. Ashlynn (the -lynn part is from my middle name Vickie Lynn) is growing like a weed. We are looking forward to seeing her in May when we go to San Antonio for the piano recitals of Kora & Aubrey. I'm going to have to take LOTS of pictures then, because Granny hasn't taken nearly enough pictures of her!!! So I include here one of my favorites of Ashlynn & Kora that TAMI took. Happy Birthday, Ashlynn!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Not to quibble, but I took that picture! You asked me for it. ;-) I can take a semi decent picture every now and again. I do have a good camera, ya know. LOL