Thursday, April 3, 2008

King of the Hill

Tonight we were both on our computers and the boy was entertaining himself. We can hear him by the jingle of the 3 tags he wears on his collar. We're on the computers and I hear this sound like a deer gracefully jumping a fence. I get up to see what it was. Sandy is at the top of the stairs lying down. The "gate" is still up at the bottom of the stairs. He has officially managed to jump over the gate, so it is in the closet. He is thrilled with himself. Right now he is sitting at the top of the stairs barking at us, because neither one are looking at him.

David showed me today that Sandy can jump into the bathtub in one leap today also. This was before the gate jumping, so being able to get into the bathtub probably helped with the gate.

We saw Dr. Laidley, my breast surgeon, this morning. She approved of the work that Dr. Hodges has done. See her again in 3 months. She was impressed with how much hair I have.

No comments: