Wednesday, February 6, 2008

40 More CC

Every Wednesday we go see Dr. Hodges, who puts in more saline into the tissue expander. I just thought this thing was hard before------it's like a brick now and is expanding to the side of my body a little. Dr. Hodges says it is doing good.

We're all set for surgery on March 7th. I asked how much time I would need off from work. He said at least 2 weeks. I had already asked for one week off, but he said that was pushing it a little. Said he could always release me early to go back to work if I was really doing good.

Most mornings now I wake up sleeping on my back. I start out on my left side because it is just awful sleeping on the right side because it is so hard and sore. One day I'll be able to do that again!!! We're getting closer to being finished with all this go-round.

No comments: