Saturday, September 1, 2007

No More Hair Hats!


I went to see Melissa again for her to trim my hair and give me a cut that I could wear without the hair hats!!! It is so liberating to be able to just wear my own hair and not have to put on a wig. Especially since it's summer time. Wigs are so hot anyway and with the heat and humidity here, they are not pleasant.


She was glad to see me. I took her one of my little quilts, some picante sauce and some grocery lists with her name on them. She basically just trimmed and layered the back and side over my ears. She didn't touch the top at all. We want it to grow out. I've learned to comb my hair to the right instead of to the left and it doesn't lay flat against my head like it was doing.
We went to the Johnny High Opry show in Arlington . Ate supper at Bodacious BBQ, just right across from the new Cowboy stadium that they are building. That's always our 'thing' when we go over there. Great BBQ and great music.


Now I've got to put the wigs in plastic, I guess, up on the top shelf in our closet---and hope I don't ever need them again!

No comments: