Wednesday, June 27, 2007

1/4 Cup of Water


Dr. Hodges asked how last week went and if I had problems with excessive pain. No, I didn't, it went fine. Then he asked to see my range of motion, so I demonstrated that to him. Great, he said. Let's put in 90 cc of saline this week to speed up this process a little. So he put in one whole cow syringe of saline and then had his helper put in 30 more cc. He told us that 90 cc is 2 fluid ounces, which is 1/4 cup!

You could tell immediately that it made a difference in the size and shape of my right breast. It's looking more and more like a breast! It really didn't hurt any more than normal later in the day.

David & I went to Pappasitos to have lunch afterwards. I had to substitute a smaller ta-ta for the right bra cup now that it is fuller. And it seemed to stay inside the cup better!

No comments: