Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Mohawk Resists Change

Apparently my post-chemo hair has a mind of its own. On October 25th, I got a perm from my hair stylist. As always you can't wash your hair for 2 days afterwards. So Tuesday morning I get up and am looking forward to washing the perm smell remains out of my hair.

Much to my surprise, when I got out of the shower and started toweling my hair dry, there were no curls on the top of my head. That's just where my mohawk is that I had as a baby and where my hair came back in after chemo. Cute. So yesterday I went back to my stylist and she rolled the top again and resaturated it with perm stuff. Boy, do I have curls today! We'll see how this does. My hair has always taken perms great and curled so pretty. My perm days may be over.

No comments: