Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2 To Go



No, that's not a cigar that Sandy is chewing on---it's a chew stick. This is one of his favorite positions on the stairs.

Sandy is peaking through the stair posts tonight as we play with his ball. He is sporting his new harness 24/7 as of yesterday to get him in the mindset of minding people. He was not happy yesterday but has accepted the harness and the leash when he's in the house today better. Tomorrow he's going to the vet to get his second round of shots. The pickup ride will be fun. Don't figure the shots will be. Then he's chasing the ball down the stairs playing. And finally just a precious puppy!

On a personal note: I turned in my prescriptions today for Vicodin and a muscle relaxer so I'll be ready for whatever comes with the surgery Friday. I also have to call Dr. Hodges office to see when he wants to do the 'drawing' on me prior to surgery. Only 2 days to go! I'll spend the next 2 days getting loose ends tied up at work. I've already been promised strawberry milkshakes and smoothies from Sonic as needed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sandy is absolutely too cute! I know you're both enjoying him. Been thinking about you a lot this week and will check on you this weekend to see how everything went. It was so hard for me to go into reconstructive surgery (even though I didn't do mine for a couple of years after my mastectomy) - just the idea I guess. Love you! Linda