Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mama!



This redheaded all-star basketball player married my daddy in 1951. She is a graduate of Dickens High School class of 1950. She's the best cook I've EVER met. She's always working doing something. She takes good care of my daddy. She is a breast cancer survivor. She is the mother of a daughter and a son. She has 16 grandchildren (and another on the way.) She cans food every summer. She always has pies of various assortments ready whenever company comes. She is a member of Dickens Baptist Church and works hard there at whatever needs to be done. She works at the courthouse during elections. If you ask me why I do something the way I do it in the house, apt as not the answer will be "Because that's how my mama does it." Love you!!!

No comments: