Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hair Today --- Gone Tomorrow

I've been rather surprised at the lack of reactions to my new hairdo this week! I was all prepared to have people at work really look at me funny. It just hasn't happened like I thought it would.

But it has been so sweet-----people have been so genuinely happy for me that I had hair again! Even if it is only 3/4 inch long.

I don't know what my boss is going to use now as his standard joke. He has told co-workers not to make me mad, or I'd pull off my wig and whip them with it. We've had a great relationship through this process and I have appreciated the openness I've been able to share at work. We can all laugh or cry as the need presents itself. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Do I miss the wig? N-o-t o-n-e l-i-t-t-l-e b-i-t !!! Thank you, Lord, for my hair!

No comments: