Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7-29-08 Nearly Some News

Again there was no news from the receptor part of the biopsy. BUT Rhonda did find out from the lab that they don't do that part of the test here in Dallas. They are mailed away from here and it takes about a week to get them back. They left here on the 23rd, so we're just now getting to the point of expecting them in.

Also Rhonda said she went through my records today and discovered that Baylor Garland didn't send over all my records when I transferred from there to Medical City Dallas. Rhonda said that they had already sent them over today. Dr. Brooks needs them to determine how much of the different chemo drugs I got last time. She specifically talked about the Adriamyacin & Herceptin. I was hoping to strike the word "Adriamyacin" out of the mix this time. That's the Kool-aid red color "RED DEVIL" that is so wicked on your body. Some people more religious than me, called it "The Blood of Jesus." I'll stick with Red Devil, thank you. That name is more fitting. But I have to say, "Thank you, Jesus, for the Red Devil" cause it sure kicked the cancer's butt!

I had that kind of sick at my stomach feeling again this morning until I ate something about 10 a.m. Don't know if it's the liver talking to me or what. I was OK after I ate, but was light-headed and squeamish until then.

On a different note---Some dear friends from our Sunday School class lost her Dad today. Doug & Dora are beautiful people and made some tough decisions about her Dad over the weekend due to his kidney failure. He died this morning and went to be with Jesus. Our thoughts are with them & their family.

No comments: